Friday, October 3, 2008
What a Week!
Well this week has been pretty crazy! I thought that once last week with its barrage of tests and projects was over I would have a little time to breathe before the next ambush...however I forgot that I go to Grove City College and such a rest would totally go against all goals to present "rigorous acadamics!" But there is some good news...after two mediocre test grades i physics and social problems I got my Speculative Mind test back and I got a 97% on it! I guess 14 consecutive hours of studying pays off! But at least it's Friday and I have the next two days to play catch up...and go to a couple of get-togethers..in fact a frat party tonight! GASP! (or "gaps" as my brother Aaron would say) bonfire, gornball and FREE FOOD! Those Betas know my weakness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job on that spec mind test! I'll try not to be too disappointed in your other test scores. ;-p
Post a Comment