So my big sis Ruthie finally had her baby, Javien Christian Delgado, on July 7th at 12:33 in the morning. He just squeezed it in so that he can share a birthday with his Aunt Becki! Anyway...he is absolutely adorable...of course, and I cannot get enough of this precious baby! I'm only adding a few pictures here but the rest of them are on my share site. Congratulations to Ruthie and Will on their beautiful, sweet baby boy!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Javien Christian
So my big sis Ruthie finally had her baby, Javien Christian Delgado, on July 7th at 12:33 in the morning. He just squeezed it in so that he can share a birthday with his Aunt Becki! Anyway...he is absolutely adorable...of course, and I cannot get enough of this precious baby! I'm only adding a few pictures here but the rest of them are on my share site. Congratulations to Ruthie and Will on their beautiful, sweet baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment