(There are pictures on my Sharesite (link at the bottom.) I guess I used up all my space for pictures here. Boo. )
Friday, November 6, 2009
Convo 2009- Orlando!
So I took a trip last week to Orlando, Florida to attend the national conference of Kappa Delta Pi. We learned a lot about teaching..and we had a little bit of fun. :) Some of our adventures included accepting our fourth consecutive biennial ACE award, talking to educators from all over the country, getting dissed by a drunk/stoned man (complete with parrot), experiencing an Icebar-EVERYTHING was made out of ice, watching part of the incredible Eagles vs. Giants games with some new friends-fellow Philly folk..good things happen when you sport your Philly gear, and flying off into the sunset-literally. It was a great trip, and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to have gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment